- International Centre for Culinary Arts, Dubai
- Gesto Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Chennai, India
- Diploma in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) - Cookery / Patisserie
- Self Cooking Center® - Rational Certified Operator (RCO), Rational AG, Germany
- Ware wash System Training, Winterhalter GmbH, Germany
- Food Hygiene - Intermediate Level and HACCP Awareness, Highfield, UK
- Grease & Waste Management, Aluline, UK
- Sous Vide Cooking, Kitchen Aid, USA
Commercial cookery is at the heart of the thriving and expanding hospitality and tourism industry
The Diploma in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) - Cookery / Patisserie at ICCA Dubai is accredited
by City & Guilds, London, recognized by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority,
Government of Dubai, UAE and has been awarded the “Recognition of Quality Culinary Education”
by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS).
This training is based on Classical Continental Cuisine and incorporates basic to advanced skills and
knowledge necessary for entry into commercial food production operations within the international
Hospitality and Cruise Line industry.
The minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Education
Proficiency in English – Ability to Read, Write and Speak English well. Equivalent to an IELTS score of 5.5
Age – Between 20 to 28 years. (Minimum age for work permit in the UAE and GCC countries is 20 years for international Cruise Line is 21 years)
Medical Fitness – Must pass a medical examination for Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis (TB), AIDS/ HIV, Leprosy and Syphilis
The age limits prescribed and medical fitness requirement indicated above are only for those who
wish to opt for the WEP program.
There are no age restrictions for the course program.
The course duration is 3 months in Goa and 3 months in Dubai. The course can take from 6 months to 18 months.
This program helps create value not only to the student Chefs trained but also for the employers alike by way of a unique last mile outlet and environment specific customization training.
- Service Basics
- Introduction to Hospitality Operations
- Introduction to Kitchen Operations
- Introduction to Cookery
- Cookery – Entrees and Side Dishes
- Cookery Main/ Patisserie
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Industry Exposure (Mandatory for Certification)
- WEP - Work place Integration Program (Not mandatory for Certification)
Career & Placement Opportunities
We are proud to boast about the 100% placement records of the past years. Our Graduates earn their first salary between USD 750-810.
Global growth and development of tourism has opened up innumerable openings. As a result candidates can look forward to the following career opportunities:
- Placement Opportunities in International Cruise Line NCL, USA
- Hospitality Industry in Dubai, UAE as Assistant Cooks or in equivalent positions
The Training & Placement cell provides excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement of pre-training and placements discussions, written test, interviews and group discussions are made as per the requirements of the organization as well as the students.
A regular corporate interaction weaves the thread to create a mosaic for 100% placements.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets (attested photocopies)
- 1 Original
- 1 Attested copy
- 1 Photocopy
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Coloured photocopy of Passport and coloured passport size photographs with white background
- Copy of highest educational qualification
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of identity
- 4 Passport size photographs